Followers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Musing

IT'S LUNCH TIME :-)

Bella is having her sandwich juice and snacks, watching Disney's "Cinderella"...OK OK, yeah yeah, she is a privileged one...but why not? We deserve to spoil her...but not too much LOL! We are just so in love with this kid...(insert gushy-ness here). It certainly has been a year and a half of ups and down, thrills and chills...but hell, I guess everyone who has a kid for the first time will say the same! They say the second is easier...that you can more easily perceive what the child needs, wants and is feeling. I don't buy that for one moment! How can it be any easier, that first 6 months, to lose sleep, walk around like a zombie because of deprivation LOL! Uh Uh. I know better...:-) But I will say this, no downs can ever surpass the ups...watching the kid grow and develop personality traits. Teaching, learning and knowing you are the person responsible for the attitudes and beliefs the little one will absorb. Now, I am not saying she would be a product of our belief systems; we are more prone to allowing her to make her own decisions, but, hell, a little nudge here and there never hurts! LOL.

DDDDDDAS All Folks...(for now)

2 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Anonymous said...

she is the cutest thing ever and deserves to be spoiled LOL. Plus every princess loves Cinderella it is my favorite after all :)! Miss you all!!!

Anonymous said...

she is the cutest thing ever and deserves to be spoiled at least for a little bit!!! Plus every princes loves Cinderella, its my favorite after all too!!! :)

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM