Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

They're Baaaaack!!!!

Dad-Blogs is now:

DAD-EXCHANGE
(click on the badge below)

Please check out the new site, the new blogs and all the other parents. We have some amazing new bloggers. Awesome camaraderie. Excellent Ideas, Suggestions and Parenting tips.  Loads of Humour, Opinions, & FUN!...pretty much something for everyone. 

Even Moms!

Every Friday, members will post a new blog entry, with a theme.  The next one is the BIG ONE: 

FATHERS DAY!

So don't miss out!


AND, you get to read all of our Bella Buddy Blogs.


HUGZ TO ALL!

DX Fatherhood Friday Badge

4 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Joeprah said...

You da man! Thanks for the props David!

SurprisedMom said...

I have missed them and connecting with everyone from the former DB.I've been wandering around the blog universe like a lost soul. I'm so glad they're back! I'm also glad FF, dx style, is back. I've already got my badges up on my blog. Just to let you know, I can't wait to read your blog about Father's Day!

And here's a HUG right back at you!

seashore subjects said...

Yea! I'm glad they are back too. (even though I've been slacking - blog style, I don't want others to be slacking - what can I read with my tea in the am!)

Pam said...

i'm glad they're back, too. i missed everyone. they still need a chat box hehe i didn't even know there was a fatherhood friday today. FAIL! lol

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM