Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Introducing...

WHO...

...TALKS faster than the old FEDEX COMMERCIAL GUY?

...DANCES crazier than the DANCING BABIES?

... is able to LEAP tall bundles of Laundry?

... RAMBLES more than Donald Trump?

...BEATS BellaDaddy @ Wii Bowling? (truly, she does)





...EATS broccoli CUTER than a hamster?

Why, it's...


SUPER BELLA!
(yup, that's what she calls herself...)


Sorry, pic taken with cell Phone

Happy Thursday!






3 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

SurprisedMom said...

Happy Thursday to you, too! I hope it was wonderful!

Tell Super Bella, and what a great costume!, I said Hi!

She's just adorable!

Mark said...

I have that same cape! m.

Sarah said...

LOL, I love the pink polk dot PJ's underneath! Super cute! XOXO

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM