Followers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Bubble Butt Banter...

So, Bella has this odd little toy, I think it is for the pool actually...but seriously? not sure...

In any case, she loves to run around with this little squidgy, tentacled toy...squeezing it...laughing...squeezing again...it is one of the few toys we let her run with....she was bored with scissors long ago (wink)!

IDEA (bright flash bulb inserted here) Grab the video camera...

She was pretty cool allowing her dear old daddy to film her...which has become increasingly rare these days....

Below, the latest in the video collection of little Miss Bella...She loves squeezing the poor thing till it pulses with a bright blue bubble...on it's supposed behind...thus the name of the post...and video...


Enjoy!









11 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Miranda said...

OMG...she is just so damn adorable!!!!!

Melisa Wells said...

Loved the post title:

Buhble butt!

So cute.

seashore subjects said...

Thanks for the morning smile Bella! The video was absolutely adorable.

WeaselMomma said...

I don't think that Bella could get any cuter.

Teacher Tom said...

What a great way to start my day!

Mrs.Lemon said...

I love those squishy things! I gave Aiden one when we were in the toy store and he picked it up with his thumb and pointer finger and dropped it outside of the cart, like it was some slimy gross thing. Guess I will have to get my own.

Divine Chaos said...

"ok, whatever" lmao .. love that at the end of the video. I say that to Pookie a lot .. and with that same tone of voice too LOL

Bella is too too cute ..and that thing is just a squishy toy, Pooks has one somewhere .. hehe

Unknown said...

HAHA so cute!!!! She is just as adorable as ever with her bubble butt toy!!! I miss you guys!!!

Scott said...

That was awesome. She is friggin' adorable. We've got a few of those things laying around, and for some reason they have this sticky quality now that causes them to stick to the ceiling.

Doug @ Daddy's Tired said...

Kid videos are always entertaining...Thanks for helping me get through my boring lunch at work! Great stuff.

SurprisedMom said...

She's adorable and the Bubble Butt is very funny!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM