Followers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Foto Fun






Or...I got nothing for you today, so I posted a pic, that you may help me with....


Bella loves playing dress up...what little girl doesn't, eh? She loves being a princess, a fairy, (no, not like her Daddy), and adores the tutu look...so, this particular, recent night, she was all about the fairy princess...and had new shoes...I asked her to show the shoes for the camera, and voila!


Come on, you can help me come up with a better caption, right?


Thanks!










Happy Fatherhood Friday!



Head on over to DAD_BLOGS...say hello from me.

Send me your caption ideas....I love this pic....Kudos!

10 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Anonymous said...

How about, "I clicked my heels, but nothing happened!"

Melisa Wells said...

"But Papa, I can't WEAR white shoes after Labor Day!"

(sorry, it's all I could come up with under pressure. ;) )

-Justin said...

I don't know about a comment, but my daughter loves to dress up as well. Last night, it was full princess wardrobe complete with plastic bling and tiara, earlier in the day it was Supergirl and Batman costumes...

Otter Thomas said...

Whatever blows your skirt up.

seashore subjects said...

maybe: "Hmmm, should I wear these or the glass slippers?"

Miranda said...

"Hmmm...Um Dad? seriously...I need some more new shoes, cant wear white after labour day"

OMG she's so cute!

Miranda said...

Um Daddy? Did you make that appointment for my pedicure yet?

SurprisedMom said...

I don't think these quite match my outfit. Daddy, let's go shopping.

She's adorable!

Divine Chaos said...

"thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank all the little people ..."

Unknown said...

One day, I'll be able to fit into daddy's shoes.

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM