Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

...and the award goes to...





With 44% of the total vote on our little fun poll, Mr..."REAL_MEN_DRIVE_MINVANS" will get a cool Bella Buddy gift....now, all he has to do is give us his shirt size, his wife's shirts size, or his darling child's....git er done Mr. PJ! And believe me, for one family who says they could never have a minivan...we hafta give Kudos to those that do....and PJ is probably the coolest minvan driver we have known...KUDOS!


Please, check out his blog...you will be entertained...truly!


And thanks to everyone who participated...you're the BESTEST in the WORLD!







Now, everyone, drive your minivans on over to DAD_BLOGS...where Fatherhood Friday is the name of the game...on Fridays!









8 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Look at me! I'd like to thank the academy :)

I'm not cute enough to don any Bella gear, so I'm going to have to defer to my little man. He's wearing 18 month sized stuff these days.

And thank you very much for the kind words.

Divine Chaos said...

congrats PJ!! I loved your little caption :o)

Unknown said...

Hey guys are you going to HRC Day at the Children's museum in Phx this Sunday? If so maybe we'll see you there!

SurprisedMom said...

Congratulations, PJ! Your caption was cute and clever!

Unknown said...

Congrats PJ!

Mocha Dad said...

Congrats PJ. I always knew you were a winner.

seashore subjects said...

Yea for PJ! It was a great caption.

Janie Woods said...

Wait, what did I miss?? *sigh..I've been a terrible blog follower of late....

congrats, PJ! Nothin' but love!!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM