Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Just Cuz

So last week, I was lazy..this week, well...not as lazy, but still experiencing sort of a block....but....I HAVE been reminiscing allot....dunno why...but eh, life goes on.

Was thinking about the blog, and how it has been over a year since we started. Lots have changed, and lots have remained the same. But, been a whole Lotta fun.

Therefore, re-posting the original post that started it all...or rather, started ME, on my way....to being a blogging, stay at home parent. After you read below, head to the left...make sure and read about how it all happened.

Also, don't forget to visit dad-blogs. Fatherhood Friday keeps me moving forward :-)




Here ya go:


Starting a blog, to share day to day experiences with stay at home dads.

This is certainly the hardest "job" I have ever had, yet, (at the risk of sounding cliche) the most rewarding.

I intend for this blog to be honest, direct and show the ups and down, to be brutally honest, and therapeutic, for me, and others needing a voice or simply to vent. Some people, involved in our lives, don't "get it" at times, and it can be frustrating, at best, to attempt a dialog or communication with the ones you love. We understand our family is not the typical one, and we are determined to lead as much of a "normal" life as we can, for the sake of our little one. We also realize that many people, including family members, have lots of curiosity, concerns and we welcome questions. Our little family is very open to sharing information on our lives. We look forward to it, actually, as we are damn proud of what we three have accomplished! :-) ! This blog will hopefully answer some of those questions and truly educate others...

There are limitless amounts of information and feelings we can share..so, come on people, lets have our voices heard!

9 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Isabella said...

You have such an interesting family story...thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. :)

Happy FF!

Otter Thomas said...

I hope I can maintain my focus and energy for an entire year. Well done.

ShankRabbit said...

What an awesome story and a great reason to start a blog. Definitely one of my favorites to read.

john said...

its interesting when you go back and start to read earlier post. For me, that was the point of my blog, to kinda have like a dairy of advents. Now its taken on a life of its own....lol. Keep posting.

WeaselMomma said...

I am glad that you stated this blog and that I 'met' you.

Jason said...

dude your blog is one of the highlights of my week. Oddly enough because it seems we think very much along the same lines(as you stated in my blog this week, I think somehow along the way we're related LOL Seperated at birth by a few years.).

Though our families are totally different I think we're all as normal as we feel.

Joeprah said...

It is so cool looking back--watching not only your writing evolve but also your life. I really like how you started your blog--very cool and I can't wait to see what another year brings. Congrats!

Ladd said...

Just came across your blog. . . I'll have to add it to my Google Reader! :o)

Unknown said...

I agree with John...you look back to your first few posts, and think "Wow how this has changed!". Love it.

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM