Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dress Me Up


OK, well, not me...but our little one.


We are headed to a wedding in The Netherlands. Our special friend, and Bella's European Godmother, Ghislaine is marrying Heino...gonna be such fun.


So, please, check out the new slide show below...and of course the Poser/Ham,LOL... Help Bella pick which dress you would like to see her wear at the wedding. Keep in mind, my Partner is the Best Man...and me? Well, I am involved in the wedding party as well...but THAT is going to be a different post, SOON (WINK).


Thanks!

4 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Mrs.Lemon said...

whoa! way too little details for me to make an informed decision. What time of day is the wedding? What will the weather be like? What are you and vince wearing? I cannot believe you would leave out such important details.....tsk tsk.

Pam said...

i was wondering about weather, too, but that didn't stop me from wearing a strapless wedding gown during winter in tahoe lol so, w that being said...i love both of bella's dresses, but my favorite? the first one...with the gathered ruffles look. something about that just caught my eye instantly. she looks way adorable w her lil heels :)

WeaselMomma said...

She is too cute!
I see the poll, but where is the slideshow?

Pam said...

of course EVERYONE is picking the brocade dress in the poll. it's cute, it makes her look like a little girl. but the tier dress...that makes her look like a stylish little mama :) here's an idea...brocade for wedding and if there's a reception do the tier dress. i still favor the tiered dress. of course i would notice her heels :) she's very good at modeling in the photos. :)

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM