Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

YO! You Following ME?




Being back in the blog-o-sphere is cool...loving it. Especially the comments you all leave...some of them leave me in tears, laughing out loud and some, well perhaps, at times, a bit confused. Believe me, it is Me, not You! :-)




I have also noticed, there are many more followers than before. If you wanna see them, look to the right of this post. I see many familiar faces, and allot that are not.




I am honored, and humbled that there are so many whom wish to "follow" our escapades. At the same time, I am a bit bewildered by it as well.




So, with that in mind, let me know who you are.




If you are following, and have never left a comment, please feel free to do so. NOW!




LOL!




Seriously, I would love to know who you are, if you have a blog of your own.


If you are concerned about leaving personal info in comments, know this, all comments are "approved" by me, before posting. Therefore, when you leave a comment, let me know it is confidential. I will either not post it, or edit the content.




So, with that being said, c'mon, you know you wanna:


Leave A Comment. Allow us that little peek into your lives. If you are planning a family, have a little one already or just following cuz we are silly fun, I wanna know. Okie Dokie?




You'll feel so much better. I promise! HA!




Kudos!




6 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Eternal Lizdom said...

I've been a follower for a while but not much of a commenter. Yes, I have a blog! I'm a mom and lots more than that- more of a life blogger, as it were. love reading all of your parneting moments and glad your break is over!

Mrs.Lemon said...

No fair - I want 87 followers!

Miranda said...

I've been a follower for a long time. I love this blog. Bella is just da bomb ;)....I have to wonder how big her closet it with all her clothes, hats and sunglasses haahaa.

Melisa Wells said...

You know who I am because I'm in your blogroll and you visit me sometimes, so I won't tell you who I am.

haha

I love coming to read your blog. You've always got such adorable pictures of your little sweetie, and I always get a smile when I read your posts. :)

fightpilotswife said...

I've been following you for quite awhile and just love your humor and OF COURSE the pictures of your little doll!

I'm a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to my 13 yo really cool son and married to a fighter pilot in the Air Force. Vegas has been home for 4 years and will be until hubby retires in another 2 years, 3 months, and 25 days....but who's counting. :)

As far as a blog, I have great intentions of getting my foodie blog going but as of yet I'm a total slacker!!

Thanks so much for providing entertainment for all of us following your beautiful family!

Pam said...

i'm so glad the blog is back! i couldn't see anything but a clock for awhile :o/ right now the halloween vid is giving me trouble, but i will be back to try it again :o)

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM