Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sometimes...




...ya just need a breather.




These past two weeks have been a new avenue in life for me to experience. Don't get me wrong, nothing bad has happened, I just needed a break.




There will be new posts here soon, highlighting the lives we are currently leading. But, for now, I just needed to take a step back, inhale deeply, re-evaluate our priorities.




Unfortunately, the blog suffered. So many of you have left such wonderful comments, on our last post, and sent emails wondering where we were. We are well, fine and trudging onward with all life has to offer...and yes, even throw at us.


I have read all of these comments and thoughts and SO appreciate your concerns. I have wanted to leave comments on your blogs, and yes, I have read many of them, but I just haven't had the mind-set to do so...yet.


Be warned! LOL




Apologies for sounding so cryptic...I promise to post more soon.




For now, look forward to tomorrow:
Fatherhood Friday over at DAD-BLOGS!







4 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Mark said...

Okay, we're going to hold you to your promise. Glad that you all are well.
m.

john cave osborne said...

i love stopping by, but have not done so in too long. i leave this note to let you know that one of my favorite people in the world is a cousin named david da ponte. he and his partner frank have...

just adopted a baby girl! so i fwded them the link to your wonderful blog b/c i knew they'd enjoy it was much as i do.

SurprisedMom said...

I know all about needing to take a breather. I held my breath for about two months :)

It sounds like you're doing ok. I'm glad for that. Life can take you on ride that leaves you breathless.

I'm looking forward to your posts.

Take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move. I know that must be very stressful! I am sending lots of good thoughts your way!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM