Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Fatherhood Friday

Picture yourself amongst the best of the best. DAD-BLOGS.
Where every day is a celebration of DADS!


Today's post is all about beauty. Beautiful Bella *SIGH*


It has been one uber-crazed week (more on that, in a few days), and I just wanted to stare at her face for hours on end, everyday. So today, you get the same privilege HA! Sometimes ya just wanna make people smile!


Take a gander at these "never before seen" - candid shots. (non-edited), (OK, somewhat edited).. !!!


Enjoy!













"Hey Hey We're Stepping On Up!"



"Lemmee Outta Here!"



"Hey Daddy, where's the furniture?"




"Yup, Told Ya. I AM A Shopper!"




"You're Gonna Cook My Dinner on THIS?"




"Happy Valentines Day! (Yeppers, I get a 'Happy Cake' for EVERY Holiday)"





"Smooch"




"A Lovely Rose, for ME"




"Lady GaGa, Inspires Me"





"and, I can Dance Too"




"Come On Baby,. it ain't THAT cold outside, let's Roll"





"I am SO gonna BUST Santa"
















































16 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

SAHD PDX said...

That is quite a cutie you got there, looks like she runs that town like Jay Z

Unknown said...

Yup! I can see who the boss of the house is now. And it aint Dave! (Yes I realize I called you Dave and not David. I'm an instigator... it's how I roll!)

Mrs.Lemon said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the green polka dot dress and hat. I want it. : ) Can't wait to here more on happenings!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I want a happy cake for every occasion. Like when I cook dinner, or pay the bills :)

Unknown said...

I swear she gets more beautiful everyday!!! XOXO

Toddler Knows Best said...

That little lady REALLY knows how to accessorize.

Jason, as himself said...

I'm pretty sure all you do all day long is dress Bella up and take pictures of her.

And that's okay.

Reservoir Dad said...

I'm the same with my kids. Especially when they're sleeping. A minute of watching them and I am centered. Who needs meditation?

Keith Wilcox said...

You've got hardwood floors. We had to move last year for economic reasons and the thing I miss the most are the hardwood floors, not the space, not the location -- the hardwood floors :-)

Anyway, pleasure stopping by again. As always little Bella is as cute as ever in those many colored and fashionable styles she's got.

Melisa Wells said...

She is so lucky to have you.

seashore subjects said...

I love Bella's hats! And she always looks like she is having so much fun.

Paul said...

I love her hats as well, although, I have to say... those boots are pretty amazing! I am really enjoying learning about you and your family via the blog and love the pics!

FM said...

The little Miss has adorable hat style. I have a two year old with a thing for hats so I appreciate a fellow little person with a similar affection. I think your blog is great and your little girl is the cutest!

Miranda said...

Oh my....she's so frikkin adorable. She looks like she should be in show business. I can't imagine how much closet space she has, lol. But she's so stylin ;)

Out-Numbered said...

3 things.

1) She's getting so damn big.
2) Nice stove.
3) How much coin did you drop in that store.

Keep em' coming. Love her... And you guys...

Becky Fyfe said...

She's beautiful!

My four year old daughter is named Bella, so I'm partial to the name. (short for Isabella in my daughter's case)

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM