Followers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday!



Relaxing, enjoying the less-than-tension-filled week!
Happy Fatherhood Friday!




You MUST check out the Mentally Sexy RESERVOIR DAD
on DAD-BLOGS! What an amazingly cool representation of Aussie Dads




Cheers!




7 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

SurprisedMom said...

Glad you're relaxing! Feels nice, doesn't it.

Unknown said...

WAIT! How come you get to relax???? That is SO not fair! Actually I get to have FORCED relaxation... I broke my f'in femur! (Don't ask... but it may or may not have involved an angry SAHM... welllll that's my story!)

EdathomeDad said...

It's a nice break when you get a week that you feel like you can actually catch your breath. Have a great weekend.

Keith Wilcox said...

I know! Clint really hit on an awesome Idea with that mentally sexy thing. Makes me wish I had an ounce of creativity and initiative. :-) Happy Friday (late!)

CJ said...

Wow, you are one busy family! Enjoy your break!

Otter Thomas said...

Keep enjoying the relaxation. Happy FF.

SurprisedMom said...

I miss you and Bella and Papa. I hope all of you are having a wonderful break together. Take care of yourselves!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM