Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

No, Really!




Still taking that much needed "breather" and thanks for the coolio comments....we will be back...sooner than you can say "Where's My Bella?"



OK OK, maybe not THAT soon...but am certain you get the idea...



And if not, here are a few peeks into why the break is needed...




1) We are moving (not always fun - but we are happy about it)




2) Our new home is 1300 sq ft, our old; 3400 (the great space experiment)




3) We have GLADYS KRAVITZ type neighbors (only a few - one of which I confronted just yesterday)




4) Bella has begun the test of boundaries...attitude adjustment on it's way...




5) Today (Friday) is Papa's B-Day...(hafta clean the damn house LOL)




A few more things...will blog on all...soon! So, to smile, and read the happs, head on over to: DAD-BLOGS.


And, Happy Fatherhood Friday!



Cya Soon!






20 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Anonymous said...

Just think of how much less time it will take to clean the new house :)

Happy birthday to Papa, hope he has a great one.

Miranda said...

Wow, talk about downsizing. I see a big purge coming on!

Happy Birthday Papa!! Have fuN!

KWG said...

Good luck with your move! Always a drag but can be fun setting up. Okay, maybe an illusion with kids, but we can only wish.

Mark said...

That is alot! No wonder you need the break. We once downsized from 3000 to 1500 sq ft. and then added two more children. Not too smart, I know. See you soon.
Happy B-Day Papa!
m.

Otter Thomas said...

That downsizing sounds like a tough thing. I don't think I could do it because I am a pack rat. Good luck and Happy Birthday Papa.

EdathomeDad said...

Best wish in your many changes ahead and Happy Birthday.

Mrs.Lemon said...

Hey you, good luck with everything. One day at time : ) Wish we were there to help. Oh and a Happy, Happy Birthday to Vince!!

2momswithaplan said...

Our home is 1300 sq and it's actually quite nice. Big enough for all our stuff and three bedrooms yet small enough so you don't get lost. ;)

Enjoy your breather and happy bday to Papa!

Doug @ Daddy's Tired said...

Wow looks like a busy life...Good luck with the move (and the attitude adjustment)!

Mocha Dad said...

Moving is never any fun. I wish I could help you. Unfortunately, I live hundreds of miles away. Darn.

Unknown said...

AAAbna! AAAbna! There's some people moving into the house next door and I think there's something strange about them!

LOL happy moving.

Anonymous said...

Wow 1,300 is a big number in this town. Just keep thinking less is more. Something comes into the house something has to go out.

Anonymous said...

A lot going on there and the boundaries thing is a current struggle for me aw well so Feel you.

SurprisedMom said...

Packing. Moving. Gladys Kravitz and boundaries. Wow! No wonder you needed a breather. I always see downsizing as an excuse to throw out everything I haven't seen in years. That, or create a nice, big, illegal bonfire in my backyard.

Good luck with everything! Happy Birthday Papa!

Toddler Knows Best said...

Is that first pic your new house? You could put a totally HUGE bounce house in that yard. Just sayin...

Happy moving!

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys and the big move. Sorry I have been MIA lately, I know I need to come super soon. Happy belated Birthday to Vince!!! Hope things are going well, even though I can imagine they are crazy. XOXOX

Sissy

seashore subjects said...

Yep, you definitely need a breather, you are busy! Small houses have the bonus of more family time (at least this is what I tell myself!)

Jason, as himself said...

Oh, wow. What an adjustment! I hope it all turns out well.

Eternal Lizdom said...

That is a lot going on... I am VERY eager to hear about the new neighbors and the already-happened catfight!

Pam said...

omgosh i don't think i could downsize at all. we actually went from around 1300 to around 2200. i wanted over 3000 lol but crap, i'm too lazy to clean what i got now haha i'm slowly re-entering the blogging world...at a total snail's pace haha

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM