- 2011 (29)
- 2009 (61)
- 2008 (42)
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2009 (61)
OK OK, so, I never really got the whole blog awarding thing. instead, I usually found it to be an annoyance, taking up valuable space on our blog pages...not so much an award, as it is a chain mail...or pyramid scheme...or an invasion of privacy. KIDDING, KIDDING! (no hate mails please)
Recently, "Toddler Knows Best" awarded us the "Sunshine Award", to the left here, (I did nada to deserve this). I thought..."Oh Crap"...one of my bestest friends in the whole world had done the same...and I forgot.
I forgot to copy her list, paste it here, and come up with my own answers...and then, after reading it, yet again, I realized...HOLY Crap...I am supposed to come up with 10 RANDOM things about MYSELF? WT...? Like I have any clue about randomness, parenting a toddler...hell, I don't have time to count ten toes, let alone realize ten random things about myself...but, ok, ok, I can try...
So, without further ado, I give you the award, "The Honest Scrap Award!" (Honestly, when I first saw it, I thought it said HONEST CRAP!) Honestly!!
Thanks MRS. LEMON, your a pal!
1. I am pretty emotional. I like to see the good in people. I cry at commercials…and yes, even I consider myself a wuss. A nice wuss.
2. I don’t care to stand in line to get in anywhere. Clubs, Restaurants, etc… I figure, if there is a wait, consider the crowds inside, waiting to bump into you…or the slow service you are going to get in a busy restaurant. ICK!
3. I am fairly sarcastic. Having been a stand up comic (long ago) I tend to find the humor in just about everything. Nothing is sacred.
4. When I am stressed out, I clean. EVERYTHING in my path!
5. I am an habitual shopper. Online, offline, always looking for and, (I must compliment myself here), finding GREAT deals. My kid has an amazing wardrobe. LOL
6. I take things too personally. When I post here on the blog, or comment on others’, I want scores of comments. When they don’t come? I wonder what I did wrong. I wonder if the blog is too “involved”…too difficult to read or navigate. I get twisted about it, but then I get over it. See # 7.
7. I have a temper. Sort of. I get angry, flip out, scream, yell, and get over it…all in the space of 10 seconds. and mostly in my head. Yes, I talk to myself when I am angry or upset. After all, being a Stay AT Home Parent, who is going to listen?
8. I hate the fact that I am getting old…I just don’t feel it, yet, when I look in the mirror, there it is.
9. I miss being on stage. I was a successful actor for a time…stage, tv, movies, commercials…*Sigh*….
10. Two of my biggest pet peeves are:* BAD DRIVERS.* LACK OF COMMON SENSE!
AARRRGH! (talking inside my head again) Whew! there…over it!
P.S. Watch out...these people are next! (let's see if they notice!). And, even if they dont, click their names to visit their blogs...I can assure you, every blog is worth every moment!
MY TWO DADS