Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Just Cuz I Wanna...

...and cuz it was SO MUCH FUN!




7 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Melisa Wells said...

That would be really cute, matted and framed. Just sayin.

paradykes said...

So cute and so much fun, I love pictures like these :D They will always tell the tale of that very moment and how happy you both were. Love love love and Bella is beautiful and so lucky to have such amazing dads.

Jason, as himself said...

I am torn. I cant' decide who is cuter! :)

ericdbolton said...

agree with Melissa, maybe in a black collage frame.

Mrs.Lemon said...

awww I love photobooth pictures.

Pam said...

love, love, love this! i agree w melisa. xo

SurprisedMom said...

Sometimes when you just wanna, you have the most fun!

Cute photos!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM