Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

It Was A Wonderful Christmas...


(go ahead, click to enlarge. u know u wanna)

8 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Melisa Wells said...

Glad you had a great day!

paradykes said...

It looks like your family had a great Christmas. Bella is sure lucky to have 2 amazing daddies.

Miranda said...

Awesome pics! Thanks so much for always sharing. Glad you had a great time. Nothing better than seeing a child so happy!

SurprisedMom said...

It certainly looks like you had a wonderful day! I'm happy all of you enjoyed Christmas!

I'm jealous. Santa never wrote me a note when I left him milk and cookies. :)

seashore subjects said...

What a wonderful day.

ps - Santa must be tidier there, he leaves crumbs here!

Unknown said...

How fun! Glad it was a special day.

Anonymous said...

Got an architect in training with that dollhouse? :) Glad you all had a Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Greats pics!!! Glad to hear you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS XOXO

- Sissy

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM