Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Introducing...



Miss Iris Anne






Born December 9, 2010 - 12:45pm
8lb 11 oz - 21 inches long








This is Bella's 3rd Cousin.





My Niece, Debby Deb's 1st grandchild...and her son JC's first child!







HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

5 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

SurprisedMom said...

How very precious! Congratulations to your family on this very beautiful addition!

So, does this make you a "great" uncle? Of course you are!

PJ Mullen said...

Very sweet, congrats to your family.

seashore subjects said...

So sweet! Congratulations!

Melisa with one S said...

She's beautiful! Congrats to the fam!

J.R. Reed said...

Dude, It's been a while since I've been around and I apologize. Congrats to your family!!!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered