Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

VOTE FOR BELLADADDY!











Happy Fatherhood Friday! Head on over to DAD-BLOGS!






For shiz and giggles, click the link below:









And, LQQK, Democracy at work...
Bella Voted in Tuesday's Primary Election!!





4 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Teacher Tom said...

I voted "hilarious," but it's pretty awesome as well! =)

Mark said...

Seriously, that was you? All that I can say is that it looks like your really enjoyed the early 80's. You are aging like fine wine. And not the kind in the box like I drink.
Your Friend,m.
By the way, I voted and "hilarious" is up to 54%.

Unknown said...

Voted hilarious! Love the solo stache

Keith Wilcox said...

She voted AND went to Target! :-) By the way, That's one hell of a dramatic look you've got on your face in the then photo! HAHAHAH

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM