Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Guess Who's Special Day Today?!!

Certainly not MOI!!?? (tee hee)

So very many well wishes and greetings this day, via the phone, and all Bella can do is...make noise, chatter, sing, run, yell, scream...OH, and fall on her face...(I keep telling her not to run in the house), JUST to get Daddy's attention and redirected her way... It's all about Bella, as you know!



SIGH!



Happy Day to Me!
(altho, she has sung "Happy Birthday" to me a few times...so frikkin cute!!)











5 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday David! Love the video! Nice dance moves! XOXO

Mark said...

Happy Birthday! Gosh, I can't wait until I turn 30.
Hope that you have a great day.
Your Friend, m.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, my friend - a belated one at that. I hope you had a great day with your family.

SurprisedMom said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I know I'm a day (ok a week)late, and I'm always a dollar short, but the wishes are sincere!

I hope it was wonderful!

And when our children are young, of course it's all about them!

KWG said...

Love the Jib Jib creations! Happy belated birthday!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM