Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

An Open Birthday Letter


Sent this out (via Email) today:



"Good Day Everyone,


We certainly hope this finds you well.

As many of you know, this is the time of year where we are usually busy planning the little ones birthday party. She will be turning 4 this year....yeah right, 4??? WOW.

Anyhoo, you may notice that you haven't received an invitation. I am here to assure you, it is not lost in the mail...nor have you been disinvited...etc....
We are delaying it this year. The party, not her birthday...after all...when you are born, you are born

With everything going on...(restoring a new home, etc...read about it here:
http://belladaddy.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-brake-for-pidgeons.html), we just ran out of time, and to be honest, we have so little room currently, for all your wonderful smiles and well wishes.

Therefore, please, be patient, and keep an eye out in your mailbox...Most likely towards the middle/end of August. And, Bella would SO LOVE to hear from you on her actual birthday...July 28th, so please don’t hesitate to give her a call...but be warned...she does LOVE to talk on the phone HA!

All our Very Best Wishes,

David, Vince & Bella"




Get your birthday balloons on over to DAD-BLOGS.COM.






7 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Teacher Tom said...

Well, happy birthday to Bella from afar anyway. I'm sure it will be a day of love and joy even without the party!

Unknown said...

Turning four is such a cool age! Congrats to Bella and to the Dads, too! I am having my pygmies make her a card, so be sure to let us know when to email it!

SurprisedMom said...

July 28th you say. Well, I'm going to have to mark it on my calendar so I don't forget to send a card. She's turning 4 and is as cute as ever. I bet you're feeling time is flying by. I look at mine and know it does.

Happy Birthday dear Bella!

Jason, as himself said...

Happy birthday to a very lucky and beautiful little girl!

Otter Thomas said...

If my math is correct she was born the day before I go married. My 4th anniversary is July 29 this year. I guess it was a pretty special weekend back in 2006. Hope she has a great birthday.

Melisa Wells said...

Nice idea, letting everyone know that you weren't shutting them out! ;)

Happy early birthday to Bella!

Mrs.Lemon said...

I cannot believe it's been FOUR years already!! I'm sure you can't either. Love ya, and hope to see you soon.

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM