Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Independence Day - Weekend!


&
Happy Fatherhood Friday!


Grill on over to DAD-BLOGS!!


Enjoy The Fun:





Keep it Safe this holiday weekend!













4 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Unknown said...

Hey! Are you grumbling about my last post?? :) It's good to see you back in the blogosphere!!! Now I can start picking on you again!

You have a great Fouth of July, too! I will 'splode some of my redneck-ish fireworks for all of you Arizona types who can't shoot fireworks.

James (SeattleDad) said...

If George Washington only knew, he may have never crossed the Delaware. :)

SurprisedMom said...

Have a great weekend! The 4th isn't my favorite holiday because of all the noise. I don't think Washington and his cronies put it in the Declaration of Independence that the holiday was meant for very loud noisemakers, but there you have it.

BTW, are fireworks illegal in Arizona and do people still blow them off anyway. If not, I'm going to Arizona next year. :)

Jason, as himself said...

Enjoy!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM