Followers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Another WORDLESS WEDNEDAY!

Dad Blogs Wordless Wednesday
Sung to the tune of "Manic Monday"
Wander on over to DAD-BLOGS for super amazing pic and stories,
from Dads (and Moms) just like me!

5 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Portland Dad said...

That is a fabulous look she has there. Super Diva

Stefan Lanfer said...

wow, that is a LOOK that says yagottabekiddenmedad

Keith Wilcox said...

Jeez, look at that. She's so stylish! :-) Actually though, it's not the style that makes that picture, it's how she's looking at you, like "Duh, yes I know I'm gorgeous!' HAHA

Anonymous said...

That right there is priceless with the glasses and the Starbucks. She is too cute.

twistedxtian said...

Diva and princess all rolled into one. :)

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM