Followers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Another WORDLESS WEDNEDAY!

Dad Blogs Wordless Wednesday
Sung to the tune of "Manic Monday"
Wander on over to DAD-BLOGS for super amazing pic and stories,
from Dads (and Moms) just like me!

5 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Portland Dad said...

That is a fabulous look she has there. Super Diva

Stefan Lanfer said...

wow, that is a LOOK that says yagottabekiddenmedad

Keith Wilcox said...

Jeez, look at that. She's so stylish! :-) Actually though, it's not the style that makes that picture, it's how she's looking at you, like "Duh, yes I know I'm gorgeous!' HAHA

PJ Mullen said...

That right there is priceless with the glasses and the Starbucks. She is too cute.

twistedxtian said...

Diva and princess all rolled into one. :)

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered