Followers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dressing Up Video

A short vid, silly, yet indicative of our little ones dress up fancy....talk about the light of our lives! When she is being playful, she will eventually come over and set her head in our laps, being the shy type, and hug...so tightly....gawd, the feeling you get when she looks into your eyes!

Bella absolutely loves to try and dress herself. Even at the young age of 20 months, she can pick out her own outfits. I will show her a couple, and she points to one...of course, sometimes she is ends up in a vast array of colors ;-)

She does, however, know her left foot from her right...and yes, will put her shoes on the correct feet. Getting the straps closed can prove to be fun for her...she knows she can't do it yet, but will try and try....until Daddy secures them for her...then she stands up and is off and running. Sometimes, she will place the shoes on the wrong feet (see comment below) and looks at me with the cheesiest grin, stands up and attempt to walk in them. All the while, giggling!

MELT MELT MELT!
Times like these I really miss my Mother. When I was younger, I remember putting my shoes on the wrong feet...Mom exclaimed..."David, you have your shoes on the wrong feet." I deadpanned back; "but, Mom, these are the only two feet I have".

3 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Lex Valentine said...

Oh yeah. I can hear you saying that about the feet. I think you said it in your teens too. LOL Your girl is just too cute. She never stops smiling does she?

When you get a chance, my little one has a new website at www.sociallydead.com. They grow up too fast. :(

Heather said...

Heather & Demian were here : )

David - I found a really great stay at home parents group through this site and there are some groups near you http://www.meetup.com/cities/us/az/scottsdale/#Parenting

I find that, although Evie has a good time, it's more beneficial for my socialization than hers :) I hope you find a group that sounds fun.

We had a great time yesterday and hope to see you again soon.

Good wishes to the whole family.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo adorable. I can't wait to meet her.Love you guys.

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM