Followers

Friday, March 14, 2008

PBD











Papa Birth-Day!

Yup, Papa had a birthday, and the little one got in on all the action. Of Course!

It all started on Wednesday, the 12th, at 6:30AM. Papa received a special call from Cousin Niecey, wishing him a happy birthday. I was shocked she was up so early, as she is on the West Coast...but she had a meeting that day, early. Therefore, for she was the first to wish Papa a happy B-day...even before ME! I hadn't even woken up yet...which is odd for me, usually up at 5:30AM...her call that AM did the job...I was awake!

Anyway, after a long day at work, Papa came home to a home cooked meal of Tuna Steak (ICKY, I despise fish - but made it for him...ya know, cuz I care:-) Also, I had ordered one of his favorites, an Italian Rum Cake...we both love anything Italian! In addition to the cake, which was from an actual Italian Bakery I found a few years back, Papa had more of his favorites; Italian Cookies. Papa doesn't eat much in the way of sweets, but boy, oh boy, watch him eat Italian pastries...!!!

After dinner, we had cake....Poor little one could not have any, not yet, as it was sprinkled with almond shavings...oh well...she had fun, and plenty of sweets herself!

In the pic, Bella is helping Daddy sing Happy Birthday to Papa! Although, her version is a little less wordy! More like...AAAAAA, OOOOOOO, EEEEEEH! Heh! Even the Dogs, Spago and Scuzi like to sing...will have to get that one video someday soon...truly amazing thing to experience!


More to come soon!

Enjoy!








0 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM