Followers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bella Bunny's Easter 2008











Bella's nickname is "Bunny", and yeah, she even answers to it. So, being Easter and all, she was thrilled to see and hear her "name" all over the place. The stores, the television, etc...every time she heard the word "bunny" she perked up...so cutie!





We had a low key day, at home, realizing she doesn't really "get it" just yet...so, rather than deal with the swells of people and kids at the commercial Bunny gatherings, we stayed home. We cleaned the center courtyard of our home, hid the eggs and let her loose. She had a great time.





We hope you all had a wonderful day and wish you the absolute best! We know we have it in our little Bunny! Enjoy the pics and the vid, we had a GREAT day!


P.S. I promise this vid is nowhere near as long as the last one :-)

5 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Looks like your little Bunny did love Easter!

lil-deb said...

dude...vince needs video recording lessons.
But tell him he is still "HOT"!
I love Bella and can't wait to see her. We are going to have soooo much fun!
Love
Cousin Niecey

Tish said...

Absolutely adorable....Bella has really grown. Before I thought it was Vince's sperm that was the winner in the big "mix" of bodily fluids, but now I'm not sure....Dave I think she looks like you. Your loving neighbor - Tish :)

Unknown said...

she is so cute!!! She loved easter and looks like had tons of fun getting the eggs!!! Miss you guys!! - love sissy!

Lex Valentine said...

Heh. She looks like she had an awesome time. But really for me, that vid... dude, I sometimes forget how old you are now. LOL I know, I know. I'm older than you... but still. In my head, you look like you did 25 yrs ago. And reading the comments I got the giggles. 25 yrs ago you would have shot me for calling you Dave. I know I lag at keeping up with people but... even if I don't come around to your blog every day or call or email, I still love you. You're family sorta. You know what I mean. Where's the damn kleenex now...

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM