Followers

Friday, March 21, 2008

FREEDOM!!!

In addition to "reading", Bella loves to run...explore...get away and in general, to be free! We let her run around the house, outside near the house, and in the park...Rather than play with anything, she just wants to run!

So, made a video, albeit a rather long one...but a few highlights of her freedom ways!

Enjoy!

4 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Lex Valentine said...

Soooo cute! Hoppy Easter. BTW, I found this and remembered how much you liked it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TytGOeiW0aE

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is so addorable. She is just the little explorer!!! She likes to know about everyhthing before getting to close. I especially liked when she had her shades on and it looks like she runs back in the house!! Love you guys!!!

Mrs.Lemon said...

So cute. David you are getting good at making the videos : ) The sunglasses kill me everytime.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

Tish said...

Love the outfit!! Stripes look good on Bella!! Tish

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM