Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Changes...they are a comin'!


Honestly, the exciting news, is more exciting for me....so don't go thinking we are announcing a new baby or anything similar. Um, er, ahem...not gonna happen...not anytime soon that is :-)


In the meantime, enjoy this silly pic, from Bella's school carnival...



...and...STAY TUNED!


will be offering up some hints this week...


4 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Mark said...

Okay, I haven't commented in a while but I'm dying to know of the big news! You're killing me here!
Your Friend, m.

CJ said...

You keep teasing us!!! Give it up already!! She looks like she's having a blast!

SurprisedMom said...

Bella looks like she's having a lot of fun! I wish I could have joined her on the slide.

And, WHAT?!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM