Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

It's That Time Again...

Fathers Day, ah, the one time BellaDaddy solicits laughs, guffaws and thigh slapping good times...from a captive audience, at his own expense...(of course!).


video



Head over to DAD-BLOGS to wish others a happy happy day...after all, it is the one day we get to call our own! ...and, Happy Fatherhood Friday!



Happy Fathers Day!




8 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

PJ Mullen said...

My minivan doesn't have spinners, but I am getting flames painted on it :)

Have a great father's day my friend.

Melisa with one S said...

Happy Father's Day to you! Enjoy the weekend!!

Que said...

That's pretty funny! Dude was exactly like my dad... only not.

Mrs.Lemon said...

Wishing you and Vince a wonderful Father's Day. Bella is so blessed. xoxoxo

SurprisedMom said...

Happy Father's Day to you and Papa! I hope it's all that is wonderful!

Are you really going to the mall to get sweatpants? :D

Bobby said...

Happy Fathers's Day!

KWG said...

Happy Father's Day!

Keith Wilcox said...

HAHAHA! I'm sitting here in boxers and socks now. I heard that line and couldn't help but laugh :-) Happy Father's day to you! I know, late. Still, it works, right.

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered