Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

And The Winner Is....

CJ!
of

CJ has been following our blog for sometime and so appreciate her.  Please, head on over to her blog, click the link above, and send her some love.

CJ,. your prize, and handy work, will appear on Wednesday.  This will be part of our...
BRAND NEW SITE!

That's right...come Wednesday, something we have been working on for some time will launch, and your tagline will be up, in all it's glory!  However, I did make a few chances, editors privileges you know.  Hope you wont mind!



SO, Wednesday, come here, be redirected, and see the new Web site...
(Mark, you were right all those months ago)

HUGZ TO ALL!



2 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

CJ said...

woo hoo!! Can't wait for the unveiling!!

Mark said...

Are you talking about me? If so, I'm curious now as to what I would have said. I tend to say a lot of things! Can't wait to see your new site. m.

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM