Followers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Happenings


We are getting that "good ole fashioned feeling" around these parts. We have had cold weather, lots of neighbors have decorated, lights abounding, Santa's sleighing around...and boy, are we (finally) getting into the holiday spirit!


Spirit? Sounds like one of the ghosts in "A Christmas Carol". Whatever happened to just plain ole Merry Christmas to All? Eh, PC all around too, eh? We don't mind so much.


Bella is more than eager to wish anyone and everyone near her, a 'Happy Holiday', 'Merry Christmas' 'Happy Hanukkah'...yeah yeah, we trained her well :-) But, she loves to add: "And, Happy Easter"...!!


She has a few DVDs featuring 'Peter CoPPontail"...(her Bella Speak is contagious)...and thinks she wants Santa to bring her Easter Eggs under the tree...as well as the too many to mention, toys!


Sigh! She is to the point now that she knows all about Santa...and what he does for good little boys and girls. Heh Heh, I can threaten her with calling Santa if she doesn't lay down for a nap, eat her foods, or in general, be a good girl....I know, Threaten? Well, hell, it works Tee Hee!


Happy Holidays Everyone!

11 BellaBuddies left comments! Ya know ya wanna!!:

WeaselMomma said...

Happy Easter Bella and I hope that Santa brings you all the eggs you asked for!

Divine Chaos said...

Have you actually picked up the phone and dialed yet? Make sure you have a camera handy if you do. The look on my Pookie's face was priceless the first time I did that to her when she was misbehaving =)

Mrs.Lemon said...

She seriously gets more beautiful by the day David. Love the picture.
My girlfriend calls Santa on her cell phone everytime the kids are behaving badly - it cracks me up - can't wait to do it.

Miranda said...

Aww she's so cute, she's loosing the lil baby look every day. Don't you love that power of Santa? LOL enjoy it, as after she doesn't believe you have to find something else to threaten her with LOL.

Scott said...

Santa does have those magical powers of persuasion when it comes to naps, etc. I think there needs to be a Santa type character for every month.

S3XinthePantry said...

Be careful with that whole "santa's watching thing..." I remember walking into the room to find my dtr when she was 3 lighting a candle.
"What is the rule about fire?" I asked her.
"Only with a grown up," she said.
I gave her the look - the mean mommy you are so in trouble now look.
She said, "Santa's watching" as if it were totally stupid of me to forget.

YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR GIRLS SOME EASTER EGGS!!!! That is soooo cute!

Otter Thomas said...

I like the Happey Easter idea. I think I will use it just to mess with people. Merry Christmas.

Pam said...

happy eastermas, bella! ;0) sometimes it's nice to be able to ummm 'threaten' them w santa. mine are too old. once they turned 5 they all knew, and i didn't even have to tell them.

bella is adorable in her santa hat :0)

Mocha Dad said...

Bella is adorable in her Santa outfit. Now she needs an Easter Bunny costume.

KWG said...

How sweet is this? I want Easter Eggs under my tree as well. Merry Christmas Bella!

Unknown said...

Adorable as always!!! Had a great time last night! Thanks for having me over and for all the goodies and for providing dinner yet again!! Next time its my treat!!!

P.s. I told everyone at work about where Bella's food goes...to cute!

Love ya!!

SISSY!

About Me

My Photo
BellaDaddy
Click "Our Story" below for more...
View my complete profile

OutNumbered
Ciara's Ramblings and Whatnot
Dad Exchange
RMDM